YOGHURT + FLOUR = MAGIC 💥
4 cups Sasko Self-Raising Flour
3 cups plain yogurt
1. Sift the flour and gently fold in the yoghurt with a spatula until the mixture forms a dough.
2. On a floured surface, knead the dough by hand for 5-8 minutes. If too sticky, add more flour, a little at a time, while kneading. Cover and set aside until you’re ready to use your dough.
1/3 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp garlic, crushed
Fresh coriander, chopped
1. Divide the dough into 5-8 equal balls. On a floured surface, roll each ball into 5mm thick ovals.
2. Heat a pan. Carefully lay the naan dough into the pan and fry until slightly puffed with a light char. 2-3 minutes a side.
3. Combine the crushed garlic with the melted butter and brush the naan bread on both sides, as they are removed from the pan.
4. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
5. Serve warm with a delicious curry and enjoy!
PLANNING TO TRY THIS?
If yes, remember to a) post a pic b) to TAG US (not just to mention us - as these easily get lost in the notification stream) and c) to hashtag #foodiesofsa
You may just get featured on our story or even get sent a little something to say well done.
The @foodiesofsa team
You all seem to have a lot of love for my easy Naan recipe!⠀
So many of you regularly make them (often to go with my popular Lentil Dal) and I love reading all of your comments and messages about them.⠀
You only need 4 ingredients and 15 minutes for these light fluffy naan. Easily vegan.⠀
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I made your naan breads last night. My friends who are foodies, were blown away. Thank you. I’ll never buy them again” – Sarah⠀
Get the recipe via the link in my profile.⠀
VEGAN. GARLIC. NAAN. BREAD.
Is it too early for such foodporn? 😰😰 It's Thursday! Bank holiday weekend is in SIGHT.
About 90% of the population will get a takeaway or eat out at some point this weekend, and vegans should never have to miss out!
Indian takeaway is, in general, the vegan's friend. With so many great veggie based options it's hard to go wrong.
Sadly the only thing off-limits is the naan, which also happens to be one of my favourite things 🤔
So here is a plant-based version of that garlicky goodness 🌱
Recipe in bio! ☀️ ...
Many of you have had a lot of love for my super easy naan bread recipe lately! 💞
It's no wonder, they're tasty, light and fluffy. They're also ready in just 15 minutes with 4 ingredients! Easily vegan and/or gluten free. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Amazing! The whole family loved them. I spread some garlic butter over the top before serving. I will never buy naan bread again!” – Jan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I made your naan breads last night. My friends ‘who are foodies’, were blown away. Thank you. I’ll never buy them again xx” – Sarah ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Love these vegan naan!! We’ve made them a couple times with soy yogurt as my son has a milk/dairy allergy. Have also made them into mini pizzas after frying. Delish recipe! Thanks!” – Darcy 👉🏻Get the recipe via the link in my profile. ⠀ #naan#naanbread#flatbread#easyrecipe#currynight ⠀ https://veggiedesserts.co.uk/quick-and-easy-naan-bread-recipe-yeast-free/ ...
Chiken Tikki Masala, rice and naan made by @mykechek 123! Do you like Indian food?
Du poulet tikka masala, du riz et du naan de @mykecheck 123. Aimez vous les cuisine indienne?
@mykecheck 123 のチキンティッカマサラ、ご飯、ナンです。インド料理が好きですか。
📷 @mykecheck 123, all credit!