NEW Snickers Brownies 💕 That’s right, I said Snickers Stuffed Chocolate Brownies 😍 They’re chewy, chocolatey, fudgy and peanut-y and there’s WHOLE Snickers bars hiding inside the batter 😱 Because #yolo 🙌🏻 Recipe on sweetestmenu.com, link in profile 👆🏻 #brownies
Say hello to my no bake Hedgehog Slice 💕Filled to the brim with crushed cookies, coconut, hazelnuts and chocolate, this mouthwatering slice makes for a seriously sweet treat! 🙌🏻 Find the easy recipe on sweetestmenu.com, link in profile 👆🏻 #chocolate#slice
Vegan banana tart with chocolate caramel cream by @365cleaneats 💗
Recipe: 20cm (8”) tart tin with removable bottom
90 g gluten free oats
90 g raw almonds
6 Tbsp. coconut sugar
1/4 tsp pink salt
4 Tbsp. melted coconut oil .
150g raw cashews (soaked 4-6 hours and rinsed)
2/3 cup (160ml) coconut cream
4 Tbsp. (40g) melted raw cacao butter
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
pinch of pink salt .
Chocolate caramel cream:
5-6 soft Medjool dates (100-120g pitted)
1/2 cup coconut cream
2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
2 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
1/4 tsp pink salt
Coconut flakes .
1. Preheat oven to 170C/340F. Place every dry ingredient for the crust in a food processor. Process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
2. Add melted coconut oil into the food processor and process until it becomes like wet sand.
3. Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the tart tin. Bake it for about 15-20 minutes or until baked through. After it has cooled down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Put every ingredient for the banana layer in a high-speed blender and blend well. Layer it over the crust and freeze it until set.
5. Repeat the same process for the chocolate caramel layer. Freeze it over night.
6. Take out the cake from the tin and garnish with fresh bananas, coconut flakes, and dark chocolate. #bestofvegan ...
Happy National Ice Cream Day! 📸: @keylimekat of vendor @ridgeschurrobar.
Upcoming event info: Hours are 4pm-12am the entire weekend August 9-11 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia. Admission is $5 at the door and cash only. There are no online tickets. Parking is free. Most vendors accept cash only. We recommend arriving early to beat the crowds! See the Event Directory on our website soon for full list of vendors. ...
BOMB injeolmi bingsu
If you are craving savory and sweet bingsu make sure to head over to boba factory. They have a lot of sweet and savory bingsus while melody has more fruit flavors!
#bingsu#injeolmi#bobafactory#federalway #인절미 #빙수 ...
It’s National Ice Cream Day! How are you celebrating? 📷 Bubble Waffle & Gelato • Waffle Taco Rolls ...