#Bridal by me & gorgeous hair by @hairbyfatima___ Few pointers to my future brides:
1) Please ensure you do your wedding facials at least 3 weeks before your big day to avoid any nasty surprises as skin is super unpredictable!
2) Please avoid getting LVL or Lash extensions, it is extremely difficult to create a CLEAN crisp perfect eye look when stray lash hairs are pointing all sorts of directions & curl all the way around the create a loop. Falsies photograph way better!
3) Please please please get your bridal beauty sleep & drink adequate water, I can instantly tell when a bride has done all nighters & is dehydrated through her skin!
4) If you have oily or dry skin, please use a LIGHT layer of moisturiser, I will then prep accordingly. Thick layers can seep through the base makeup & move layers around.
5) Use eye creams religiously, especially if you have vivid lines under the eyes. But remember no amount of makeup can FULLY cover lines, and depending on how deep the lines are; they will inevitably crack - only fillers can fill deep skin surfaces. ...
I am so excited to announce CaliforniaCaligraphy’s newest product! Our Satin Robes with Lace Trim are the perfect addition to our shop! Click the link in our bio to purchase these beautiful kimono-style robes with the option to personalize. We love them so much, and know you will too! ...